CCAN1E-BM – Bunya Top with Queensland Maple Back and Sides.
If you're a player that wants a guitar that can cover all kinds of gigs, this is the one for you. The Grand Auditorium body shape is appropriate for both fingerstyle players and heavier strummers. The Bunya top is loud and proud, and the maple back and sides provides great dynamics with a crisp top end.
- All solid timber full body grand auditorium with internally carved top and back.
- Cole Clark 2-way pickup system
- Finish: Nitrocellulose (natural satin)
- Neck: Queensland Maple
- Top: Solid Bunya
- Back/Sides: Queensland Maple
- Inlaid timber rosette.
- Bridge/Fretboard: Blackbean
- Inlays: dot
- Machine Heads: Grover
- Nut/Saddle: Graph Tech Tusq
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze 12-53
- Nut Width: 44mm/1.73″
- Pick guard supplied in case
- Left handed version by order (8-12 weeks)